Saturday, May 14, 2016

Leaving personal messages, etc.

Hi. It´s me again.

If you want to communicate with me, and don´t know my e-mail, you can send me a message through the comment section here, and just saying that you don´t want me to publish it.

The comments only get published when I approve them, so if you send me a personal message that you don´t want published, then I won´t, but you have to specify that.

Other than that, I want to thank you again for the great comments and you help you have been giving me so far.

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Rafael,
    I hope you keep the blog going. Raúl

    ReplyDelete
  2. OI, Nossa é muito difícil encontrar alguém Antinatalista no Brasil. Você não saberia de alguma comunidade AN brasileira ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi Leonel. Então você poderia procurar no Facebook, lá tem!

      Delete

Please, make sure your comment fits with the overall theme of the post. Don´t be rude or offensive towards others without reason - though everyone is free to be vocal, overly offensive comments may be altered/deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...