Thursday, March 14, 2013

New blog?

Just letting everyone know about a new space on the internet that I will be writing on - this blog

Now, that is a blog about other subjects that do not quite fit within the purpose of this one. Movie reviews, book reviews and general articles about things that do not DIRECTLY relate to antinatalism and pessimism, although they are right nearby! 

But I´m not certain if and how I´ll go about its updates: that is still an infant project. I wish I could live to only write about all I want, but I can only do so much in my spare time. 

My reasoning for creating the blog is twofold: first, it provides an outlet for other forms of expression of our worldview and art relating to it, secondly, as I said before, people don´t reward you for complaining (and I do have to try to 'get by', as they say) so it´s an opportunity to display other writing subjects and approaches to people who wouldn´t like to read much of this website, for obvious reasons. It sucks to them, but that´s the way it goes.  

Anyway, I know that many people who read me don´t care much about book and movie reviews and all that, and I understand, that´s why you don´t have to read the other blog - the subject may not appeal to everyone, so you can keep expecting posts on this one. This will always be my primary blog - the one and only philosophy I follow through the very end, and thus will not be abandoned - well, unless all the possible topics within this subject are discussed. 

The other one is still a project that I created to write on other topics, that are still very close to home, nevertheless. I don´t know if it´ll last, but it is there for the moment, and if you like its subjects, stick around. I´ll do my best to keep it updated. 

In short: if you like it, stick around. If not, that´s more than alright as well. To quote Pessoa:
"If what I left written in the traveler´s books could, if read by others, entertain them in this waiting, that will be fine. If they do not read it, nor it entertains them, that will be fine as well." 
So, I hope everyone is alright, and expect new posts to be arriving soon. 

Cheers to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, make sure your comment fits with the overall theme of the post. Don´t be rude or offensive towards others without reason - though everyone is free to be vocal, overly offensive comments may be altered/deleted.